Please be aware that we operate a strict 48 hour cancellation policy on all treatments. Failure to give 48 hours notice on cancelling or changing your appointment you will be charged 50%.
Here at Sussex Skin and Laser Clinic we value your appointment, we are a very busy clinic and have clients waiting for appointments so we ask that you kindly adhere to our cancellation policy as it becomes difficult to fill appointments at short notice.
All returning Clients who fail to attend an appointment will have to pre pay in full for their next appointment. We completely understand that things can happen at the last minute and can assure you that we will be sympathetic.
Non Refundable Booking Fee/ Deposit
When you book an appointment online we ask for a 50% booking deposit. This deposit will be used as part payment towards your service and is fully refundable should you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment.
We require a 50% non refundable booking fee to secure any treatment booked online and also for any treatment booked over the phone or in person.
Booking Fees will not be refunded if you do not visit us to have a patch test performed in good time.
No Children Policy
Children under the age of 10 years are NOT permitted in the salon, children between 10-16 years must be accompanied by an adult and be fully supervised.
We cannot accommodate more than one person in the clinic room at one time.
No Pets Policy
We cannot accommodate animals in the salon due to health and safety and clinic hygiene.
Refunds and Exchanges
Products must be returned unused, unopened with their seal intact and in the same condition as they were originally purchased. We will not accept for exchange or refund any item which has been used or is not in the exact condition in which it was purchased from us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please be aware that all treatment times stated are inclusive of consultation & preparation time..
Please notify us on booking if you are pregnant so that we are able to adapt the treatment for your needs. Please also inform your therapist of any medical condition prior to your treatment as some treatments may not be appropriate for you.
We reserve the right to alter prices without prior notice.
Please ensure you retrieve all your personal items before leaving the premises as we cannot be held responsible for lost items.
Patch testing is required prior to certain treatments such as laser and alkaline wash treatments, for clients who have never had a treatment at Sussex Skin and Laser Clinic before or for clients who have not had the treatment for over six months or any changes in medical history/medication.
The following treatments all require a patch test 7 days prior to treatment Laser Hair and Skin Treatments and Alkaline Wash.
Booking deposits will not be refunded if you do not visit us to have a patch test performed in good time.
Personal details taken from clients during consultation procedures will be kept safe and in the strictest confidence. We would like to send you details of events and special promotions. If you would rather not receive these please let us know.
Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and are valid for 12 months from the purchase date and will not be accepted after the expiry date. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, sold or transferred. You must bring along your voucher to your appointment. Late cancellation and “failure to show” terms as laid out above also apply to gift vouchers.
- All courses must be paid in full at time of booking and completed within 12 months and are non-refundable. Missed appointments may result in treatments deducted from your course.
Sussex Skin and Laser Clinic understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.sussexskinandlaser.co.uk (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 13, below; “Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003; “personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and “We/Us/Our” means Sussex Skin and Laser Clinic a company operating from The body junction, 3 Sutherland Avenue, Bexhill, East Sussex TN393LT.
2. Information About Us 2.1 Our Site is owned and operated by Sussex Skin and Laser Clinic, a company operating from The body junction, 3 Sutherland Avenue, Bexhill, East Sussex TN393LT.. 2.2 Our Data Protection Officer is Kimberley Smith and can be contacted by email at email@example.com
4. Your Rights 4.1 As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold: 4.1.1 The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data; 4.1.2 The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section 12); 4.1.3 The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 14); 4.1.4 The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 14); 4.1.5 The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data; 4.1.6 The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation); 4.1.7 The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and 4.1.8 Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling. 4.2 If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section 14 and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office. 4.3 For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
6. How Do We Use Your Data? 6.1 All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. 6.2 Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes: 6.2.1 Providing and managing your access to Our Site; 6.2.2 Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site; 6.2.3 Supplying Our products and services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you); 6.2.4 Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you; 6.2.5 Replying to emails from you; 6.2.6 Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time; 6.2.7 Market research.
6.3 With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email and telephone and text message and post with information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. 6.4 Third parties whose content appears on Our Site may use third party Cookies. Please note that We do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use and advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties. 6.5 You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it. 6.6 We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
7. How and Where Do We Store Your Data? 7.1 We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. 7.2 Your data will only be stored in the UK. 7.3 Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
8. Do We Share Your Data? 8.1 Subject to section 8.2, We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes. 8.2 In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a governmental authority. 8.3 We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law. 8.4 In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
10. How Can You Control Your Data? 10.1 When you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details. 10.2 You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
12. How Can You Access Your Data? You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable, and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details.
Sussex Skin and Laser Clinic reserves the right to change their terms and conditions without prior notice.